Oct 7, 2012

Keeping track in China

Recently I wrote about how I used my Suunto Ambit to get some pretty interesting flight informations
When we headed for Beijing end of September. But also after landing, the Ambit proved to be a valuable companion.

First, I did record our way from the airport to our apartment, which we can use for friends to visit later this year. Also, saving some main POIs like the the Community Center for Resident Registration helped to map out this points later on the map at home.

Lately, at the mid-autumn festival, we spent the afternoon in Chaoyang Park, having a funny boat ride on the Lake, which you can follow us on thanks to my Suunto Ambit track (it really did track perfectly, even our boat had a covered deck).

Chaoyang Park Boat Ride
Greetings, Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment